Skip to content ↓

Queen's Drive
Infant School

In this section...

We have access to the following services and specialist support:

Parent partnership office  
Marion Deeley—01733 863979 or email

SEND Information Advice Support Service
01733 863979 or email

Family Voice                                                                                                             Sara Rouke—

01733 746364

Educational Psychologists
01733 86368 or email 

Occupational Therapists

01733 847166

Speech and Language Therapists

01733 847166

School Nurse

Suzanne Smith - 01733758236

Autism Outreach Services

Clare Nunn - 07961240384

Pupil Referral Service

Peterborough ADHD Support group

01733 266702

Hearing Impairment Service

01733 454460 or email

Physiotherapist Service

Gill Parton - 01733 847166

What Do They Do?

Educational Psychologists
Assess, observes, and facilitates interventions and strategies within the school settings. They provide advice on educational needs.

Occupational Therapists
The SENCO can refer directly or they can be referred by a GP or Paediatrician. They work on the sensory and physical support a child may need.

Speech and Language Therapists (SALT)
Pupils can be referred and seen by appointment or assessed in the school setting. Programmes are provide and if necessary monitored by the therapist.

School Nursing Team
Can provide support in the school setting or in the family home

Community Paediatrician (NHS)
The family GP or SENCO can refer pupils. The GP can provide medical advice and can diagnose specific difficulties such as Autism and ADHD

Autism Outreach
Regularly come into school to support a child diagnosed with Autism

Child and Mental Health (CAMHS)
Support provided by a Paediatrician

Pupil Referral Service
The Head teacher can request support if the child is on the brink of exclusion.

Observes and reviews strategies to promote independence  and encourage physical fitness and wellbeing  for pupils with  physical disabilities.

Hearing Impairment Teacher
Ensure that schools  apply appropriate access arrangements for children with hearing impairments.

Family Voice                                                                                                                       Works with Peterborough City Council SEND reforms.

More information of what our local authority can offer can be found on the Peterborough Local Offer website, click on the link below.